When a big training hub, Agronomic for Community Empowerment (ACE), is established on a commercial farm, the training will become stronger and more seen into a future perspective.” text2=”Empowering People
- Result oriented
FFF Advisory board regulate and balance the strategic interventions of the company, FFF has a very important and strong Advisory Board. The board is composed of professionals with varied backgrounds of technical expertise and experience. It is through the team that the Board of Directors and Employees will be advised on matters related to farming and marketing. The Board has private/individual and Local Government Authority Leaders whose harmonized work will make an important contribution to the growth of the company.
In addition to a professional FFF Board, FFF has invited some very important Stakeholders to be part of an Advisory board to give guidance to the company in every annual meeting.
The Advisory Board members are as listed below;
- Iringa Regional Secretariat
- Kilolo District Commissioner
- Chairperson IOP Board of Trustees.
- Rutuba Farm by Otto Ulyate
- Kilolo District Executive Director
- ASAS, by Director FaudJaffar
- Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA)
- Sunflower Montessori Pre-School, Luxembourg
- Village Government
- The Southern Agricultural Growth Corridor of Tanzania(SAGCOT)
- Village Community Bank (VICOBA